I am crazy-go-nuts excited to share the news that I will be departing February 26 for a year-long travel program called Remote Year. I'll be spending the year with a 75-person international roving co-working group, arriving in a new city at the start of each month. Four months in South America — heading right into the thick of Zika — four months in Europe, and four months in Asia. First stop: Córdoba, Argentina!
1) Córdoba, Argentina - March
2) Buenos Aires, Argentina - April
3) La Paz, Bolivia - May - May
4) Cusco, Peru - June - June
5) Istanbul, Turkey - July
6) Prague, Czech Republic - August
7) Belgrade, Serbia - September
8) Cavtat, Croatia - October
9) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - November
10) Chiang Mai, Thailand - December
11) Phnom Penh, Cambodia - January
12) Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - February
I'll be documenting my travels here (famous last words...), as well as continuing to work for USA Today, National Geographic (!!!), and more. You can holler at me on Whatsapp or Skype (kev.infar) and follow my adventures on Instagram @ikevinfarrell. Are there other things in the world to take photos of than my dog? We're about to find out. At least we'll have #TBT.
Loki is fiiine with Nick, taking Texas by storm. Can dogs Facetime? We'll be finding that out as well.
I hope the year is filled with adventure for us all. Cheers!